ICASL - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
30A Malalasekara Mawatha, Colombo 07.
Tel.: 011-258 6256, 011-258 5451, 011-250 0265
Fax: 011-250 8749
Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: Two years
12 module Programme conducted in association with University of Southern Queensland Australia. Holders of the Post Graduate Diploma are exempted from 4 out of 12 subjects of the MBA of the University of Southern Queensland,
How to Enrol
Enrollments are done every semester. You can either download an application from ICASL web or write to the address give at the bottom of this page for an application.
The completed application, your CV, a photograph and an Academic Transcript of the qualification on which you wish to register, should be forwarded to the Coordinator MBA Programme six weeks before the commencement of each semester.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Financial Administration
Conducted in collaboration with Cranfield University School of Management.
(Holders of the Post Graduate Diploma are exempted from 4 out of 12 subjects)
Duration: One year
Those with the following academic and / or professional qualifications with at least three years executive experience shall be eligible to apply for enrolment:
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants or Chartered Association of Certified Accountants.
- Graduates of recognized Universities.
- Attorney - at - law.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrations
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Engineers, Architects and Values.
- Member of the Institute of Bankers.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) or the Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing.
- Member of Professional Organizations of OPA, with a Professional Qualification equivalent to a degree
- Member of Association of Business Executives UK.