Asian Aviation Centre (Pvt) Ltd.
Colombo Airport, Ratmalana Colombo Airport, Ratmalana
14, Trelawney Place, Colombo 04.
Tel.: 011-451 0303/4 Fax: 011-451 0303
Asian Aviation Centre (Pvt) Limited was established in 1985 to operate a flying training school to provide ab-initio training. In 1990, the provision of training was extended to include training of Aircraft Maintenance personnel. Asian Aerospace College and the Academy of Aeronautical Engineering were formally established in 1995 providing training and education opportunity for Sri Lankan youth to become Pilots and Aircraft Engineers.
Asian Aviation Centre expanded its capabilities and today provides courses leading to Private and Commercial Pilots License, Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka approved courses leading to Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License, UK Bachelors Degrees in Aerospace / Mechanical and Automotive Engineering Design, UK Higher National Diplomas in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, Automotive), Australian TAFE Certificates in Aircraft Maintenance, and UK Bachelors Degrees, Computer Information System Design, Computer Science and Software Engineering with the estabilishment of a computer school in 2000 titled Acadamy of Information Technology.
- BEng. (Hons) in Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering Design.
- Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Aerospace/Mechanical/ Automotive)
- Foundation Degree in Aircraft Engineering.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.
- Certificate IV in Aviation Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Maintenance).
- Private Pilot Licence [ PPL ]
- Commercial Pilot Licence [ CPL ]
G.C.E. O/L with 6 passes including Credits in Mathematics, Science and English or Equivalent
Preparatory Courses at AAC
Engineering Familiarization Course
Entry Qualification : Students with minimum entry qualifications for BEng or HND